eFoil Lessons Scotland in Edinburgh
If you've ever wanted to ride a magic carpet it doesn't get much better than this! The eFoils are powered by electric motor and allow you to fly over the water. The sensation is unlike any other and the stoke you get from it lasts forever.
Our eFoil lessons in Scotland are designed to get you up and riding on your first day. We're using setups that are designed for beginners so anyone can do it! Our lesson are hosted around Edinburgh and we choose the location based on the weather.
- eFoil - one of our beginner setups
- Wetsuit - warm 5/4 wetsuit to keep you going
- Helmet - just in case!
- Buoyancy Aid - there's some swimming involved
What you need to bring?
- Water and snacks for after the sessions - lots of sea water means dehydration!
- Large towel to get changed in - let's not moon any passers by!
What are the requirements?
- You need to be able to swim
- You need to be able to climb back onto the board
Our locations include: Portobello in Edinburgh, Musselburgh, South Queensferry, Dunbar and other suitable locations depending on the weather conditions.
1 board, min. 3 students max 5 students - £95 per person, 2 hours or 2.5h with 5 students
2 boards, 2 students with 1 instructor over 2 hours.
2 hours of private 1:1 tuition on an eFoil
Need us in a different location, you want a group experience or a team building day? We can offer a mix of eFoiling, SUP's and other sports to make your day! Just get in touch for a custom pricing.